It has been a while since I have posted anything on our blog. I decided today was a great day for that. It has been super busy at the Arbon home. Brock was busy training and training for his deployment to Afghanistan. Brock left a few days ago and has made is there safe. For those who don't know Brock is an MP (military police) he has been sent there to train the Afghan law enforcement. Brock will be there until the end of the summer. I miss him terribly already and it has only been a few days!! He is out there doing what he loves and is serving his country! I could not have asked for a better husband. He inspires me everyday and is my greatest example of love, patience, kindness, service and so much more. I am one proud wife and although we are half a world away from each other we know that this is just a short time, we are grateful we have eternity together! Before he left we celebrated our Anniversary by taking a trip to Philly and New York!! Brock and I met in Philly while serving as missionaries for our church(you can learn more about it here) so it was a blast going back to our mission field. We had so much fun with our good friends Linda and Jack! We spent time with our converts and enjoyed catching up with them. Seeing and hearing how much they have progressed in the gospel brings us so much joy. We love them so much and always pray for them. This was Brocks' first time in New York and he loved it! We went site seeing all over and did some shopping of course ;) and enjoyed yummy food. We loved every minute of our trip!! After Philly and New York we had a little family vacation to Zions National Park. It was so much fun spending time with my mom and dad before Brock left. We enjoyed all the trails and all the beautiful views of the canyon.While in St. George Brocks family met us there so they could say goodbye :) we loved spending time with them. I am so grateful for my Arbon family they raised a pretty amazing son! Thanks Marla and Scott! Being a military family isn't always easy, but someone has to do it right? Keep us in your prayers especially my sweet hubby and all those out there with him! Thanks for reading! Here our some pics!
![]() |
| Freedom Tower |
![]() |
| Ritas!! Brock loved it on his mission and still loves it :) |
![]() |
| Stanton Island Ferry/Statue of Liberty |
![]() |
| I love the Spring flowers |
![]() |
| Tourist :) |
![]() |
| more flowers!! |
![]() |
| I had to take a picture of all the Taxis!! |
| Time Square |
| Zions National Park |
![]() |
| Love them <3 |
![]() |
| My sweet mommy! |
![]() |
| Loving nature |
![]() |
| My best friend <3 |













No comments:
Post a Comment