My Beautiful Mother
 |
| Mother and Son |

|
| My amazing parents |
One cannot forget mother and remember God. One cannot remember mother and forget God. Why? Because these two sacred persons, God and mother, partners in creation, in love, in sacrifice, in service, are as one.
--Thomas S. Monson
In honor of Mothers day I dedicate this post to my amazing mother. She is the kindest most gentle person I know. When I think of the times when I was sad my mother was there. In times of great happiness my mother was there. I know that she will always be by my side no matter what!Knowing that brings such peace and gratitude to my heart. She never gives up on me! I couldn't have done it with out her. She is my very best friend and I couldn't have asked for a better mother. She has taught me to love my Savior and to love all his children. I have a testimony of the gospel because of my mother.I owe so much to her. My mother has been an example of charity throughout my life she is always so willing to serve. I am so grateful for her example. She truly inspires me to be a better wife, sister, and daughter. Mama the quiero con todo mi corazon! Grasias por ser tan buena conmigo! Eres la mejor madre del mundo! My mom is my HERO!! I hope that all of us thank our Heavenly Father for our mothers. Love on them everyday!! Happy Mothers Day!!
 |
My best friend
I feel so blessed to have these 2 other women in my life. They have always been there for me and they have been like mothers to me. To My Grandma and to my Mama Fernandez.
|
 |
| My Grandmother is a fighter! She is such a strong person and although she has gone through so much she is always smiling. She is 73 years old with the heart of a 20 year old! Abuelita gracias por see un ejemplo de fuerza! Gracias por siempre hacer nos reir tanto! |
 |
| My Mama Fernandez!! What can say she is my second mother. She has always believed in me even in times when I thought I would never make it. She is such a hard worker and so kind! Her smile just makes everything better! Mom I love you and I am so grateful for your love! |
No comments:
Post a Comment