Our Story
 |
| Engagement Picture |
 |
| Iwo Jima |
 |
| Best Day of Our Lives |
Brock and I met while serving an LDS
Mission in Philadelphia. Almost a year after returning home we found each other on facebook
( yes facebook
) we started talking and fell in love right away!We were married April 29th, 2010!! I have to pinch myself sometimes because Heavenly Father truly blessed me with an amazing Hubby!. Our life together has taken us to Japan and California. He is a U.S. Marine and was stationed in Okinawa. He is now preparing to deploy to Afghanistan in May.He and his unit will be training all afghan police and military. He will be stationed in a small village and I know he will do an amazing job!! I am so proud of him! It is difficult being a military family, but we make it work! We believe in an eternal marriage and know that we will be together forever. Together we get through difficult times and together we enjoy and are grateful for happy times! We are excited to start this blog and share many things with all of you!!
Hi Liliana,
ReplyDeleteI am excited to follow your blog. I am wishing the best for you two.
Love,
Amy